White, Withers, Masincup & Cannaday, P.C. (“WWMC”) is a full-service accounting firm with a long and distinguished history that stems from the picturesque, Shenandoah Valley of VA. We serve businesses and individuals with Tax, Accounting, Audit, and other services. We are a team of nearly 20 professionals and are adding two (2) additional accountants at either a staff or senior level to our Staunton, VA headquarters, to accommodate our recent growth.
The following qualifications are ideal; however, we are a firm that also understands that recruiting the right talent is not a checklist exercise. If you feel you may be qualified and would enjoy working in a relaxed, fun, collaborative firm setting in a beautiful, thriving Virginia small community, then we would like the opportunity to speak with you.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or similar educational background)
- CPA (or an interest in pursuing the designation)
- Experience with or exposure to individual and business taxation
- Experience performing general accounting services
- Desire to learn, grow and develop
- Desire to work directly with entrepreneurial firm leaders and clients
Physical proximity to the Staunton and Augusta County region is preferred. We are family-friendly in our culture and with our operation, we accommodate provide flexible work arrangements, and we provide competitive compensation and benefits.
At WWMC, your success is our success, and we would welcome an opportunity to speak with you about your career interests.